Outdoor - all year - all weather - all levels.
Circuit Boot Camp Training, Running Club, Boxing, Sea Boot Camp Training, Hiking, Adventurous Activities, Kids Boot Camp & Holiday Sports Club!
Fully Insured, Licenced & Permit approved By ALL Local Authorities & Organisations!
FREE first trial!
Brownes Boot Camp is a professional, outside fitness- based business which utilises the outdoor environment and trains in all weather conditions, all year round. We are a friendly and welcoming group for all levels of fitness and for all ages, regardless of ability.
We are fully insured, provide risk assessments, are first aid trained and DBS checked and all our instructors are fully qualified. We are fully certified in relation to permits from local authorities to operate our boot camps in the local open space parks/areas.
#brownesbootcamp #onlythestrongreturn #comeasyouare #outdoortraining #bbcfamily
Here are some of the reasons and benefits as to why you should!!
* There is more oxygen outside
* Studies have shown that physical activity outdoors helps lower your person’s blood pressure and heart rate
* Helps with insomnia
* Burns more calories
* Reduces stress levels
* Sunshine tops up your Vitamin D
* Saves time
* Variation in your regular workout
* The chance to try something new
* Vary you regular environment
* Unplug from the daily grind
* Improved physique
* Improved focus
* Exercises the mind
* The feel-good factor from training outdoors is greater
* Much more social and meet like-minded people
* Less likely to catch seasonal virus’s and infections or colds which are more easily transmitted indoors
* Work through the different seasons we have in the UK which helps your body adapt to different climates
* Clears your head from a busy day in the office or with family.
Come along for a FREE trial and see for yourself! We run Boot Camp, Boxing, Running & Cycling Clubs! ALL OUTDOORS – ALL YEAR ROUND!
Social distancing and hygiene is VERY important at Brownes Boot Camp under the current circumstances. Please respect other members’ space when training. We have our own hand sanitising station but you are welcome to bring your own. Our members and guests have an important role to play to keep everyone safe. If you become ill or have any symptoms or any infections please keep away/isolate for 14 days and DO NOT attend BBC at all. At the current time, you can only participate in the boxing classes with your OWN pads and gloves. Thank you for understanding!
October 18, 2021 11:43 pm local time
Belton Way West, Leigh-on-Sea, Southend-on-Sea, Leigh-on-Sea SS9 2ET, UK