I’m a strength and conditioning coach based in Ipswich.
When I started my weight loss journey back in 2011 I was an overweight lorry driver, unhealthy, unhappy and developing a condition because of my size (I was 20+ stone) I smoked a lot, I drank a lot and binged on food all day. For health reasons I had to find a personal trainer who showed me a better way and helped me become healthy losing 7 stone in the first year.
I made the choice to became a qualified trainer 5 years ago, and a Strength and Conditioning coach 2 years later so I can help people the way my trainer helped me.
Using the most up to date knowledge and science backed training methods I have had the pleasure to help some amazing clients with behavioural change helping them to lose weight, increase performance and lead a healthier life.
Weight loss is about changing your lifestyle as much as training, what you do in the gym is only 7% of your day! You also need to change the other 93%, something I learnt the hard way so you don’t have to!
Working everyone and anyone from 12 to 112 reach their goals.
Helping people with
Working out of FTC gym, with the latest equipment and science backed training helping people achieve their goals is as fun as it can be.
44 White House Rd, Ipswich IP1 5NX, UK